The Book of Legends
YOU and who else?
A Timely Intervention
The Tale of a Common Man
3 Stars of Destiny
Laxius Force III
Laxius Force II
DEVELOPER: Dark Gaia Studios - PRICE: $5.99 - GUIDE: N/A
- Blends traditional survival horror and RPG gameplay
- Old-school pen and paper style role playing, complete with dialogue trees
- Use non-combat skills like Persuade and Occult Lore to discover new clues
- A Terrifying Gothic Horror storyline that pays homage to the classics of the 1930s
- Fully voice acted dialogue and an atmospheric soundtrack
- Play any way you like - fight your way through or never see a single battle
Mythos: The Beginning is a survival horror role playing game inspired by Gothic Horror monster movies of the 1930s like Frankenstein and The Corpse Vanishes.
Set in London in 1934, Mythos allows you to create your own paranormal investigator from scratch and guide them through a frightening exploration of the infamous Harborough Asylum. Three young university students have vanished while attempting to conduct a scientific survey of this dreaded place, and it's up to you to find them! Throughout the night you'll discover that Harborough Asylum's reputation is more than an urban legend, and you'll have to fight for your life against demons, zombies and otherworldly Lovecraftian foes.
VIDEO AND SCREENSHOTS:
... I am new on Aldorlea...
TOP 5 - YEAR 2017
Most Popular Games
The King's Heroes
Where Are We?