DEVELOPER: Hurricane Game Studio - PRICE: $14.99 - GUIDE: N/A
- A 20 hours main story with over 50hours of side content
- A vast open world to explore
- You won't navigate the world map like old school RPGs, all the areas are mapped and linked together
- In game time that affects the world around you
- Strategic Boss battles, with smooth active time battle system with Yanfly's battle engine
- As you level up, you will have the choice to select new classes for each of your characters. These new classes will grant you new skills and diversify your strategies in battles
- Visible encounters
- Gather materials and craft the equipment you want, then enhance it with enchantements
- Fun puzzles to solve in most dungeons
- Change the difficulty anytime you want, a higher difficulty means more experience and rewards
Yggdrasil Gates is an open world RPG, heavily inspired by Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger and The Legend of Zelda Series. Embark in an epic journey where only by defeating a terrible evil can you, and your friends, save the worlds of the Yggdrasil.
25 years ago, the four kingdoms were in an all out war against each others. The reason of this war was the kidnapping of Aster, the young princess of the eastern kingdom. The conflict lasted a few years. Until one day, mysterious cristals started to randomly appear out of nowhere through all the lands. It only took a short amount of time until people realised that those cristals were in fact gates from which deadly and chaotic creatures were able to come out. With the apparition of these cristals, very few people started to develop and be able to control mysterious powers. Powers which today is called magic.
To deal with this new crisis, the war was put on hold and the four kingdoms forged a temporary alliance. The main purpose of this alliance was to fight against this new evil and shut the gates. But the amount was too overwhelming to be taken care of, and soon, the four kingdoms were infested with dangerous prowling creatures.
Nowadays, the military ressources are used for the protection of the citizens. While only a handful of people, bravest of the braves, remains to fight these creatures and shut down the gates... If the coin is right. These people often thought of as mercenaries, are called Scealers.