Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Trapped chests/Isabelle's kids

Trapped chests/Isabelle's kids

Postby txmimi » Thu May 09, 2024 9:52 pm

I'm in the middle of step 27 in the walkthrough, where we take Seiman back through the fortress to open trapped chests. I successfully went up the secret path for the war powder, stone flute and power salt, b eon helmet, war-god helmet and 3 power peppers. The instructions say to return to the main path. I'm not sure which one is the "main" path, but have walked in circles all over this level and the one above. I can't find the chest with 2002g, or any of step 28. I did find a chest with omega budon and 4 mithril drops, which I don't see in the walkthrough.

Any help?
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: Trapped chests/Isabelle's kids

Postby Kale » Fri May 10, 2024 12:33 am

I’m not sure, that area is a bit difficult to navigate in general. So many paths loop back and eventually converge with each other as well. Manual, careful exploration is your friend. The kids specifically, I think they were in the basement/storage-like area that has a bunch of barrels and drinks, where Coryool’s secret stash was found if memory serves.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions