Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Wormskull

Re: New RPG: Wormskull

Postby sarahp » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:29 pm

crawfors wrote:ONce you speak to oni, if you left through the top, as compared to the bottom of the map

There's no way to return.

I think you need to try and fix it, so others don't have the same problem. I had to go back two hours, but, caught up again.
sarahp
Bard

Ancient Dragon

Postby jincyk » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:59 pm

Any tips for defeating the Ancient Dragon (Dragon's Den)?

All my people are in the mid 20s (Duncan is 30) and I have no trouble lasting him out, but he keeps escaping. How to defeat? Strategies?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:36 am

jincyk wrote:Any tips for defeating the Ancient Dragon (Dragon's Den)?

All my people are in the mid 20s (Duncan is 30) and I have no trouble lasting him out, but he keeps escaping. How to defeat? Strategies?

I can try to help

What party are you using?

You have to deliver high damage in 3 rounds. So i'd take a full offense approach instead of buffing characters.
If you have Duncan and Renshi in your team that will help a lot.
Use THundergods wrath every turn you can, along with Renshis high damage attack.
Magus using comet can deal insane damage. ( or ice )

If Duncan is level 30 you're probably just missing shy of dealing how much you need.

If you found manuals throughout the game that raise your crit, i'd put them on Duncan .
If you can boost his crit % a few extra critical hits throughout the fight will deliver a LOT of extra damage in your favor.

Knowing that the fight is only 3/4 rounds, maybe don't worry about healing the final round or 2 to make sure you do extra damage.

Put more strength gear on your characters if you can!! Damage over survivability in this fight
crawfors
Explorer

Postby RAndrews » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:23 am

Where do you get lapis lazuli? I did have some, but I'm really struggling with the 3rd demon fight and could do with some more hell gear :)
I've beaten Karacaus and illumi :) But only manage to survive the first 3 rounds of the third one :(
Party is:
Duncan - level 42 - life 808 - hell blade, mastodon shield, hell mask, diamond enchanted leather, onyx ring, thundergods belt, dragon amulet
Renshi -level 43 - life 610 - hell blade, the black sword, serpent crown, power armour, raven frost, dragon ring, ornate wedding necklace
Magus - level 35 - life 745 - lich king staff, shield of david, crown of jewels, onyx enchanted leather, the gift of life, wind gem, ornate wedding necklace
Rowin - level 38 - life 800 - staff of jewels, shadow kite shield, crimson crown, redemption, hell ring, onyx ring, onyx necklace
RAndrews
Bard

Postby crawfors » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:15 pm

RAndrews wrote:Where do you get lapis lazuli? I did have some, but I'm really struggling with the 3rd demon fight and could do with some more hell gear :)
I've beaten Karacaus and illumi :) But only manage to survive the first 3 rounds of the third one :(
Party is:
Duncan - level 42 - life 808 - hell blade, mastodon shield, hell mask, diamond enchanted leather, onyx ring, thundergods belt, dragon amulet
Renshi -level 43 - life 610 - hell blade, the black sword, serpent crown, power armour, raven frost, dragon ring, ornate wedding necklace
Magus - level 35 - life 745 - lich king staff, shield of david, crown of jewels, onyx enchanted leather, the gift of life, wind gem, ornate wedding necklace
Rowin - level 38 - life 800 - staff of jewels, shadow kite shield, crimson crown, redemption, hell ring, onyx ring, onyx necklace

You're doing very well !! You have all the goodies and are crafting very well!!! nicely done i'm really glad to hear that!

Lapis Lazuli much like meteorite or hellstone is super rare.

1. you can forage it at level 10 ( low % but still possible)
2. remember the monster "Black Soul" in the black? it has a 50% chance to drop lapis lazuli.
You find this monster by going south of the "house" that ports you out of the black ( where you first entered as your team, you're just back tracking) There are also reapers, soul guardians, dark spirits, and shadow demons in the area so you know you're in the right spot.

Beating that boss: Try making sure ROwin has over 300 Magic so his heals are incredibly powerful, harder to die when he keeps you fully healed all the time.
You're on the right track though. I think the solution may be finding lapis lazuli and getting about 3-5 more levels on all your characters

*Renshi's helmet* you found "the punisher" in golrions castle. it's a helmet that gives +45 (or so) attack. why isn't he wearing that!?
crawfors
Explorer

Postby RAndrews » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:20 pm

crawfors wrote:
RAndrews wrote:Where do you get lapis lazuli? I did have some, but I'm really struggling with the 3rd demon fight and could do with some more hell gear :)
Party is:

You're doing very well !! You have all the goodies and are crafting very well!!! nicely done i'm really glad to hear that!

Lapis Lazuli much like meteorite or hellstone is super rare.

1. you can forage it at level 10 ( low % but still possible)
2. remember the monster "Black Soul" in the black? it has a 50% chance to drop lapis lazuli.
You find this monster by going south of the "house" that ports you out of the black ( where you first entered as your team, you're just back tracking) There are also reapers, soul guardians, dark spirits, and shadow demons in the area so you know you're in the right spot.

Beating that boss: Try making sure ROwin has over 300 Magic so his heals are incredibly powerful, harder to die when he keeps you fully healed all the time.
You're on the right track though. I think the solution may be finding lapis lazuli and getting about 3-5 more levels on all your characters

*Renshi's helmet* you found "the punisher" in golrions castle. it's a helmet that gives +45 (or so) attack. why isn't he wearing that!?

Thank you very much :) I did wonder about the foraging - I'm only level 9 atm so will work on that :) And I can't remember why Renshi isn't wearing the punisher - wil go and look into it.
I've just made a load of vitality elixirs and given them to Renshi, so that should help too :)
RAndrews
Bard

Postby crawfors » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:30 pm

oh yes and side note!! iF you need more stuff for elixirs (dragon blood)
the WYrms in the final castle drop them I believe 100% of the time.

so really great place to farm those there
crawfors
Explorer

Postby RAndrews » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:13 am

I DID IT! Beat Primordial :) Took a couple of goes, but I was getting bored trying to mine diamonds :) now onwards to the last castle :)

Oh, and a serious irritation - not being able to read the ingredients when a craft recipe takes more than the window for them :)

Duncan – level 47 – life 933, mana 368, strength 184, speed 29 – hell blade, mastodon shield, hell mask, diamond enchanted leather, balrog ring, thudergods belt, ornate wedding necklace

Renshi – level 48 – life 1083, mana 556, strength 387, speed 32 – hell blade, the black sword, punisher, power armour, raven frost, hell ring, apocalypse pendant

Magus – level 42 – life 1022, mana 605, magic 248, speed 29 – lich king staff, shield of david, crown of jewels, onyx enchanted leather, gift of life, hell ring, ornate wedding necklace

Rowin – level 45 – life 994, mana 456, magic 328, speed 37 – staff of jewels, nebulous shield, visage of the damned, redemption, wind gem, stone of david, ornate wedding necklace

Duncan – thundergods wrath and backed healing with potions where necessary; Renshi – flurry; Magus – comet; Rowin – holy aura and shield of faith
RAndrews
Bard

Postby crawfors » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:52 am

Very solid man! Nice job :)

Primordial is a real pain in the ass lmao. It looks like you made great use of the crafting and alchemy

With your crafting annoyance: I completely agree, it's somewhat of a software issue as I tried my damndest to fix it and ultimately since I couldn't I tried to just put more common ingredients at the bottom of the list ( like water flask etc) where I could anyways.

How did you like the ending of the game!? Message me if you don't want to put spoilers out there lol

What was your hour total?
crawfors
Explorer

Postby RAndrews » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:33 am

crawfors wrote:Very solid man! Nice job :)

Primordial is a real pain in the ass lmao. It looks like you made great use of the crafting and alchemy

With your crafting annoyance: I completely agree, it's somewhat of a software issue as I tried my damndest to fix it and ultimately since I couldn't I tried to just put more common ingredients at the bottom of the list ( like water flask etc) where I could anyways.

How did you like the ending of the game!? Message me if you don't want to put spoilers out there lol

What was your hour total?

Heehee - for the record, I'm female +::YAY

total hours was 36 - I really got into this and enjoyed it :) The initial grind is a bit of a pain, but character building (pun intended :)). I was glad later that I spent some time in the earlier parts getting everyone up to about level 15 - it made later parts a little easier :)

It felt a bit odd to go from Primordial to the much easier final boss fight, but on the other hand, I wouldn't have wanted another one like that in a hurry :) The ending was ok, if possibly slightly long, but it's nice to know where everyone ended up :) I may have missed something as I play with the sound turned off :)

I would have liked a bit more information in the guide on how the various skills worked. That said, I think I did pretty much work it out - I got to level 10 in everything except fishing, where I was only level 6.

Thanks for a good game :) Hope there will be more
RAndrews
Bard

Postby crawfors » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:47 pm

Mam* lmao

NO sound!? I'm almost hurt by that as I put over 100 different songs in the game for your enjoyment!!!

Hahah the Primordial was just bonus ( think emerald/ruby weapon from final fantasy 7)

Glad you enjoyed it though and I hope you appreciated the symbolization the story presents.
Good things coming from monsters/demons. etc.

Duncan still makes me sad :(

THank you for your feedback and I'm glad you went on the journey with me :)

Shane
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:04 pm

Djinn says the Lich King can be found in the basement of Golrion's castle, but the entrance is hidden. I have kicked everything inside and outside to no avail. Can I get a hint? Thanks.

Found it.
Spoiler: show
I thought for sure I had checked all those mirrors!
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:28 pm

lmao! I'm glad you found it :)

Some gnarly good items from that secret spot!

Did you meet Golrion yet?
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:38 pm

crawfors wrote:lmao! I'm glad you found it :)

Some gnarly good items from that secret spot!

Did you meet Golrion yet?

Golrion was a piece of cake compared to that lich king!!
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:45 pm

His uppercut can be nasty

but yeah the LIch King plays dirty!! hahaha
crawfors
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers