Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Celestial Hearts

Re: New RPG: Celestial Hearts

Postby jkweath » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:16 am

lilac wrote:
Fanatik007 wrote:
sjr223 wrote:Thanks for the reply. I don't have Microsoft Edge.... just Firefox. Maybe it will get fixed?

I have tried opening in Mozila Frefox, Chrome or explorer and its only have Button Buy now. I wanna try demo version before is that a possibility?

I use Chrome and had the same problem. Then i tried Firefox (which i rarely use and i don't have any add-ons installed) and it worked fine. Out of curiosity, i installed Ghostery for Firefox and the demo button disappeared.
So, anyone who can't see the download button, check your add-ons, adblockers etc and try disabling them.

I haven't finished the game yet (ready to start the last area/dungeon) but i can say for certain that i enjoy it very very much. The only negative thing, for me personally, is the lack of sidequests. If only there were some (preferably lots of +::biggrin ) sidequests, it would be just perfect. Nevertheless, very enjoyable game and very reasonably priced too. I mean, if you take your time (what can i say...i have to have all the random enemy drops! The little guy that sells Lucky potions is my new best friend! +::heart ), it's easily 20+ hours.

Aaah! I completely forgot to mention that!

The buttons don't appear if you have an adblocker on. I use Adblock, and the buttons re-appeared as soon as I disabled it on Aldorlea.

If you're having trouble finding the Download and Buy Now buttons, try disabling your ad blocker or switch to Microsoft Edge

Anyway, glad you're enjoying the game Lilac! I've added sidequests to my games before (Knight Bewitched 2 has quite a few, actually) but side quests usually just aren't my style. I like to keep my stories "condensed" if that makes any sense, though I do like adding optional content to expand on the story and challenge the player.
jkweath
Bard

Postby watts712 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:27 am

Just bought the game and love it so far.. How do I find the mini-guide? In options what is FPS?
Thanks
watts712
Bard

Postby RAndrews » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:02 pm

Can you go back to the vagrants arena later in the game? I have just been with my characters at level 11 and beaten the champions, but from the mini guide it looked as though it would be harder and have better rewards..
RAndrews
Bard

Postby Valdy » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:37 pm

watts712 wrote:Just bought the game and love it so far.. How do I find the mini-guide? In options what is FPS?
Thanks

Hey Watts712...

The mini guide is in your game's folder. It's called "Celestrial Hearts Miniguide 1.3".
Valdy
Explorer

Postby jkweath » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:13 pm

RAndrews wrote:Can you go back to the vagrants arena later in the game? I have just been with my characters at level 11 and beaten the champions, but from the mini guide it looked as though it would be harder and have better rewards..

Yep! More fights will unlock as you progress through the story. Check it again after you obtain the ship!

Also thanks for pointing out the guide Valdy, I appreciate it!
jkweath
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:36 pm

There's been a lot of talk regarding old computers. Unfortunately, the last update with windows blew my older laptop out and had to get a new one. +::cry Figured I'd better get a gaming laptop so as a referral for those who are seeking a new way to play their games after researching, I ended up with the Acer NITRO 5. Wanted the one up from that which you actually have enough space to build games on but couldn't afford that one. The Coolboost with the NitroSense is a plus for when you're gaming for hours! It's also good for everything else. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby sjr223 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:47 pm

I need some help... I fought the Carbuncle and got the gym. Am suppose to head to Priscilla? How to get there? Nothing at the docK ?? Thanks
sjr223
Bard

Postby jkweath » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:07 pm

sjr223 wrote:I need some help... I fought the Carbuncle and got the gym. Am suppose to head to Priscilla? How to get there? Nothing at the docK ?? Thanks

Yes, your next stop is Priscillia. From where you got the gem, keep heading west and you'll eventually leave the desert and end up back on the world map. Keep going west until you circle around to Priscillia.

If you need help finding anything after obtaining the ship, a miniguide with a world map is included with the game's files (default path is My Documents/Celestial Hearts/Celestial Hearts Miniguide 1.3)
jkweath
Bard

Postby watts712 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:21 pm

I'm a some help please... I have been every place up to Lynholde and not sure what to do next... When I go to the temple of Kharass it say it's protected by a seal. How do I open it?? Where do I need to go next?? I am at level 18. I just keep going around to all the places over and over and nothing all the way back to water passage..

Thanks for your help

I finally figured out where I needed to go
Last edited by watts712 on Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
watts712
Bard

Postby jkweath » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:10 pm

watts712 wrote:I'm a some help please... I have been every place up to Lynholde and not sure what to do next... When I go to the temple of Kharass it say it's protected by a seal. How do I open it?? Where do I need to go next?? I am at level 18. I just keep going around to all the places over and over and nothing all the way back to water passage..

Thanks for your help

There's a Manual in your key items list that will help guide you on where to go next, but your next stop is likely Port Khalim. You can follow the signs littered around Kharass to help find it.

I also have a *rough* layout of the desert in this image:

https://imgur.com/a/Ai4gfJ0
jkweath
Bard

Postby kimo » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:27 pm

I found a backpack in a chest below the room of statues, but it does not show in my inventory.

There is even a backpack statue, but the backpack I found seems unusable.

EDIT:
Okay, who would have ever figured out it was a "Charm"? But, it is still in no game item list.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby jkweath » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:28 pm

kimo wrote:I found a backpack in a chest below the room of statues, but it does not show in my inventory.

There is even a backpack statue, but the backpack I found seems unusable.

EDIT:
Okay, who would have ever figured out it was a "Charm"? But, it is still in no game item list.

Nice!

Yep - the backpack is an "inside joke", an easter egg for myself and some friends. It's not included in the Encyclopedia or the guide since I generally don't expect people to find it :razz:
jkweath
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:16 am

1-Should I be able to open the locked double door in The Depths before going to Neo Hellgate?
2-Will I find that last secret room beyond those double doors?

Nice game. :)
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby jkweath » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:58 am

Lady JJ wrote:1-Should I be able to open the locked double door in The Depths before going to Neo Hellgate?

Yeah, you have to defeat the two bosses that are on the west and east side of The Depths first before the door will open. And as for the secret, yes :)
jkweath
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:52 am

jkweath wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:1-Should I be able to open the locked double door in The Depths before going to Neo Hellgate?

Yeah, you have to defeat the two bosses that are on the west and east side of The Depths first before the door will open. And as for the secret, yes :)

Well, this is embarrassing... I missed not one side exit, but BOTH side exits! +:oops: Got the door open now. Thanks. :)
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers