Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Inferno forum section

Re: Inferno forum section

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:43 am

darkange wrote:
Indinera wrote:
darkange wrote:no freakin' way .... I thought you made a mistake and transformed the demo into a full game .... I reached almost 4 hours of gameplay and I find out it ends and you do have to buy it ... that was so unexpected

And you were not gonna tell me!! +::grrr +::biggrin

I wanted to be extra sure that is not the case ... I constantly thought : Indy can't make such a simple mistake so I am going to keep on playing lol

ehehe fair enough. +::biggrin +::Annoyed +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby lucy » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:22 pm

I cannot find the exit into the meadow please help.
lucy
Peasant

Postby darkange » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:10 pm

I don't know how but I try to explore all dead end paths first and I somehow end up going on the correct path first when I specifically try to avoid it ... even when I had around 6 paths to chose I somehow always chose the main path first instead of the dead ends ....

Also where is Cassi ? lol
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:25 pm

I play slow and explore everything, so it took me 1 hour to finish the lab. I don't want to play the demo all the way through, because then I will have to repeat everything.

Also, I am playing in Easy mode (aka "I'm Afraid" mode) and so far it has been, indeed, easy. There's a couple of baddies that will kick butt, but there are adequate skills available. The weapon/armor situation is strange, but it works so far. The cat kicks some serious butt ... twice. And with an interesting twist.

This is a bit different from earlier Indi games and I wish it was a bit longer than 8 hours, but us old explorers can stretch anything a few hours longer. The invisible enemy encounter rate is very reasonable so exploring (i.e bactracking) is not a real hassle like in some games.

@Lucy - You need to find a way through the laser bars blocking your way out. Keep going up levels to find the laser wall. When you find the weapons room, you are very close to the laser wall. The game will guide you what to do when you encounter the laser wall. There is some backtracking involved, but not excessive.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby darkange » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:32 pm

kimo wrote:I play slow and explore everything, so it took me 1 hour to finish the lab. I don't want to play the demo all the way through, because then I will have to repeat everything.

This is a bit different from earlier Indi games and I wish it was a bit longer than 8 hours, but us old explorers can stretch anything a few hours longer. The invisible enemy encounter rate is very reasonable so exploring (i.e bactracking) is not a real hassle like in some games.

Yeah I also wish it was way longer than 8 hours .... Little hearts had 20 hours plus
Regarding the demo - you can play the entire demo and then buy the game - it will continue from your last save point - I ended the demo at the 4 hour mark and after that I bought the game and it continued from my last save - no new game needed
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:23 am

First, this game is awesome!!! Like Madmar mentioned I was going crazy with boredom and have been waiting for this game. Glad I checked today. I don't even mind leveling up killing hornets to find Pixie...so much like Herasia but speaks.
Pixie is my fave character now! :) Nice work, the bgm and artwork are superb. Still has that more modern old school style. +::Thumbup Indinera
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:04 am

First, this game is awesome!!!

Thank you! +::YAY

I don't even mind leveling up killing hornets to find Pixie...so much like Herasia but speaks.

Yes, cute character and quite powerful. +::Thumbup

Pixie is my fave character now! :) Nice work, the bgm and artwork are superb. Still has that more modern old school style. +::Thumbup Indinera

+::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:05 am

I play slow and explore everything, so it took me 1 hour to finish the lab. I don't want to play the demo all the way through, because then I will have to repeat everything.

Also, I am playing in Easy mode (aka "I'm Afraid" mode) and so far it has been, indeed, easy. There's a couple of baddies that will kick butt, but there are adequate skills available. The weapon/armor situation is strange, but it works so far. The cat kicks some serious butt ... twice. And with an interesting twist.

Glad you too are having a good time. +::Dance
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:06 am

darkange wrote:Also where is Cassi ? lol

Indeed! That's a legit question! +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:07 am

lucy wrote:I cannot find the exit into the meadow please help.

If you mean Mohunda, roughly it's to the right from the camp and then up.
But it's recommended to explore all the place thoroughly for extra goodies and levelling up. 8)
You can use the resting camp as often as you want.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:23 am

ok ..... does the game has more than one ending ? If it doesn't ... I am shocked and speechless .

I had some suspicions about it but still .... I still don't understand some thing about Pristine and Joseph
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:45 am

darkange wrote:ok ..... does the game has more than one ending ? If it doesn't ... I am shocked and speechless .

I had some suspicions about it but still .... I still don't understand some thing about Pristine and Joseph

This should have its own topic with a /spoiler tag lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:49 am

but I didn't reveal anything ... I only said I am shocked and curious if you can get another ending so I know if I missed something or not ... like in little hearts when I thought there was only one ending and I found out there are 2
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:51 am

darkange wrote:but I didn't reveal anything ... I only said I am shocked and curious if you can get another ending so I know if I missed something or not ... like in little hearts when I thought there was only one ending and I found out there are 2

Indeed you didn't reveal anything but I must stay silent if I want this assessment to remain true lol
As for the possibility of a second ending, it's too early to say... +::cry +::cry +::cry
But if you really can't live without the information, drop me a PM. +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby lucy » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:49 pm

Thank you both for helping me find the exit. I was shocked on how this game ended not like any other game of theirs. I felt you others too short as well.
lucy
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Inferno - Help and Questions