Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S INFERNO IS OUT!!!!!!

Re: ALDORLEA'S INFERNO IS OUT!!!!!!

Postby Valdy » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:15 am

Thanks Littlebro and Indi for your replies. I never liked a story-driven game, and the chit-chat I got in the demo of this game was mainly that, chit-chat, with little info given in between. I have played other games that have a lot of chit-chat, and always clicked fast forward. I especially don't like it when all the characters reply to the first character's comment. It's just too much talk-talk for me. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:06 pm

Vald wrote:Thanks Littlebro and Indi for your replies. I never liked a story-driven game, and the chit-chat I got in the demo of this game was mainly that, chit-chat, with little info given in between. I have played other games that have a lot of chit-chat, and always clicked fast forward. I especially don't like it when all the characters reply to the first character's comment. It's just too much talk-talk for me. :)

I like realistic convos, to me when it's too straight-forward it just feels like, well, "just a game".
In Millennium I was already using the same approach though, so it's really nothing new as far as I'm concerned.
Skippers may fast-forward and readers may read. I remember that as a player I used to fast-forward everything during my first playthrough of an RPG (because I wanted to beat it and see its ending) and then replay and read carefully everything. +::music
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:17 am

am stuck in the underground water part - cannot find the exit - is there more than one waterfall to go down - thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:08 am

In which area are you?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:00 am

in the second area underground water area near the chest if that helps- okay have found another part and the exit +::YAY
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:36 am

briony wrote:in the second area underground water area near the chest if that helps- okay have found another part and the exit +::YAY

Ah, great, glad to hear! +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:54 pm

I decide to play the game during quarantine and I want to point out a little mistake, when I upgraded Mathilde's syringe to Acid syringe, the font text changed (it always changes when pick a an item but it always comes back to normal then) but this time it didn't, it only went back to normal after I opened another chest.

And I am not fond of complicated item/spells description, I mean, how ridicuously complicated this is:
I mean, if doesn't inflict aything and it has no extra, why put it there? And I am going to guess that debuff is Attack down, for me it would be better explained if it was something like "Inflicts attacks down to the enemy for 4 turns". I find unecessary that big ammount of info without giving a meaning. I mean, what is FRT and what does Speed 36 do?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:28 pm

I mean, if doesn't inflict aything and it has no extra, why put it there? And I am going to guess that debuff is Attack down, for me it would be better explained if it was something like "Inflicts attacks down to the enemy for 4 turns". I find unecessary that big ammount of info without giving a meaning. I mean, what is FRT and what does Speed 36 do?

I wish RPG Maker allowed more room for descriptions. I mean you get 2 ridiculously short lines... I try to come up with ways to save space. If I could write long sentences I'd happily do it but some "evolved" skills that do a lot of things are then impossible to describe.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:49 am

But what about the issue with the message?
For me it's fixed, but others might not be so lucky.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:40 pm

Currently away from work pc, will try to fix it when I come back.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Inferno - Help and Questions