Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S INFERNO IS OUT!!!!!!

Re: ALDORLEA'S INFERNO IS OUT!!!!!!

Postby darkange » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:01 pm

littlebro wrote:I decided to do this on Hard mode, instead of my usual Normal mode. I may live to regret this! Or rather, regret this because I may not live! Mohunda is difficult, I think I'll have to do some levelling up.

But I'm not going to let the buggers defeat me - I've managed to get this far without a Game Over, but those Scorknight's are tough. Just spamming Attack has not been an option throughout, but here I'm having to choose my skills particularly wisely. I've seen that debuffs are my friends. I could do with another camp fire a bit further on to eplenish my MP - I'm always concerned about running out of items, though I've not come near that yet.

I am at mohunda too ... you just got to get used to hard difficulty in turn based rpgs like I did over the past years - I also started on hard mode as expected and for me it's pretty fine - I am so used to Indy's style that whatever he throws at me I will just handle it :P
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:16 pm

darkange wrote:
littlebro wrote:I decided to do this on Hard mode, instead of my usual Normal mode. I may live to regret this! Or rather, regret this because I may not live! Mohunda is difficult, I think I'll have to do some levelling up.

But I'm not going to let the buggers defeat me - I've managed to get this far without a Game Over, but those Scorknight's are tough. Just spamming Attack has not been an option throughout, but here I'm having to choose my skills particularly wisely. I've seen that debuffs are my friends. I could do with another camp fire a bit further on to eplenish my MP - I'm always concerned about running out of items, though I've not come near that yet.

I am at mohunda too ... you just got to get used to hard difficulty in turn based rpgs like I did over the past years - I also started on hard mode as expected and for me it's pretty fine - I am so used to Indy's style that whatever he throws at me I will just handle it :P

I hope you have defeated You and who else and Girlfriend Rescue in the hardest modes before you can say that!! +::stop +::grrr +::lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:23 pm

indeed I did ... it was probably your most difficult game(You and who else) in terms of battle for me .... but after I conquered Kaizer castle and got him .... it was a little easier ... he is the ultimate tank against most monsters.

I think I didn't finished on GF rescue though ... I will have to check that and see
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:53 pm

he is the ultimate tank against most monsters.

Tristana was your first tank though.
And Kayzer isn't that good against high-levelled Imps. +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o

Did you finish it with the guy or the girl?

I think I didn't finished on GF rescue though ... I will have to check that and see

As you finish "default" modes, it unlocks harder modes... definitely a challenge. +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:13 pm

Obiviously against imps or other flying creatures I was using the archers party as far as I remember ...

I finished with the girl in maniac mode but honestly the girl and her party was so weak for me that I barely used her.

Yeah I definetly did not finished in the hardest mode in GF ... guess I have a new challenge ahead
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:16 pm

Obiviously against imps or other flying creatures I was using the archers party as far as I remember ...

High-level imps have pre-emptive skills that can interfere with your archers's pre-emptive shots.
Also there's a group of 4 imps with a cerberus too, as far as I can remember. +::fear

I finished with the girl in maniac mode but honestly the girl and her party was so weak for me that I barely used her.

She can be a killer once you get the marauder to be faster than the monsters.

Yeah I definetly did not finished in the hardest mode in GF ... guess I have a new challenge ahead

One of the few left I guess!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:41 pm

I think I lucked out on the group of imps and the cerberus because I either used tristana party or kaizer and focused on killing the imps first and cerberus last ... but again it was long time ago and I am not sure ...

There were some battles that I managed to finish with only one of my members alive with very little hp but it still counted in my book ... immediately switched to a new party for the next battle and it was fine :razz:

I did reload so many times tough in maniac mode until I learned the proper party against every enemy party until the end of the game . A lot of fails but in the end it was worth it +::music
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:47 pm

darkange wrote:I think I lucked out on the group of imps and the cerberus because I either used tristana party or kaizer and focused on killing the imps first and cerberus last ... but again it was long time ago and I am not sure ...

There were some battles that I managed to finish with only one of my members alive with very little hp but it still counted in my book ... immediately switched to a new party for the next battle and it was fine :razz:

I did reload so many times tough in maniac mode until I learned the proper party against every enemy party until the end of the game . A lot of fails but in the end it was worth it +::music

Yes tough game but high on strategy and pretty addictive to play IMO (and frustrating at times lol)

Anyway, back to INFERNO. +::wizard
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:29 am

before going back to Inferno topic - I remembered which party I used a lot in the end - that princess girl which constantly revived her fallen teammates by using that puppet hand that can be sacrificed - I think I used her for the cerberus or the imps ... also the spider queen - those 2 were precious in the end
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:41 am

darkange wrote:before going back to Inferno topic - I remembered which party I used a lot in the end - that princess girl which constantly revived her fallen teammates by using that puppet hand that can be sacrificed - I think I used her for the cerberus or the imps ... also the spider queen - those 2 were precious in the end

Anastacya? And Iris is the spider girl.
The priest Henrik is also very very good against many enemies.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:00 am

I played the demo, and liked it enough. But... I don't know how other gamers feel about it, but for me there was far too much dialogue. I am not interested in the characters' chit-chat, and only want to read their comments if they are vital to the game's progress and informative. There is just too much forth-and-back talk, and too often.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby littlebro » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:44 am

Vald wrote:I played the demo, and liked it enough. But... I don't know how other gamers feel about it, but for me there was far too much dialogue. I am not interested in the characters' chit-chat, and only want to read their comments if they are vital to the game's progress and informative. There is just too much forth-and-back talk, and too often.

Hi,
This is just my personal opinion - but I think there's more dialogue towards the beginning as the story is being set up. This is a game where the story is vital to the experience, so I suppose Indy wanted to make sure that the fundamentals were clear for people.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Littlebro is correct,this is clearly a story-driven game.
That said the amount of dialogues isn't different from what you'd get from a Millennium game.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:40 am

are there any secret places as in other games- just started game and it is great
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:08 am

There are some but not as many as 3 stars for instance.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Inferno - Help and Questions