Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

baretta's dreams

Re: baretta's dreams

Postby Lady JJ » Tue May 30, 2023 1:16 am

academus2 wrote:Hi, everyone

The mission is ready to leave for the Thorn Fortress, but I did not get Baretta's candy dream before checking the gun vendor. So, I got the "Am I Dreaming" option!

Now, if I have them sleep, I get the Candy City dream and, after it, the option is gone. If I make the option instead, I get Candy City too! After that, I get the Pirate Island dream in the traditional village normally!

So, after I have them return from the Thorn Fortress to the MSI, will I get "Am I dreaming" again and be able to get the pills dream as third in the list?

Thank you!

It sounds to me like you've caught up. When you get back to the Thorn Fortress, immediately check Baretta's spells for the Am I Dreaming one. If it's there, use it. If it's not there, try sleeping in the Deluxe Bedrooms. If you still don't get it, don't leave for the Gardens until you check her spell list one last time. But I think it will show up as long as you don't leave the MSI for the Gardens without having it.

Edit- And, yes, the spell seems to come back when the dream is available and then disappear after the dream occurs or when that window of opportunity expires (usually by leaving the MSI), whichever comes first.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby academus2 » Tue May 30, 2023 6:16 pm

Thank you very-very much, Lady!
academus2
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:44 pm

okay, i got the zombies dream for the first time now and I have a two questions

is it possible to get wendala somehow as well?
what's with the paper in D-004, it says something about a donation to the MSI and there's nothing else in the room
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:54 pm

Drake707 wrote:okay, i got the zombies dream for the first time now and I have a two questions

what's with the paper in D-004, it says something about a donation to the MSI and there's nothing else in the room

I don't think you can get Wendala. At least I never could. I'm not sure Yveen would want to be in a party with her, even in the Hall of Madness. Why is she so angry with Wendala? I never figured that out.

Reading the letter gives a donation to the MSI in addition to what you've already given. I'm not certain whether it's a set amount or a random amount.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Drake707 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:49 am

Lady JJ wrote:
Drake707 wrote:okay, i got the zombies dream for the first time now and I have a two questions

I don't think you can get Wendala. At least I never could. I'm not sure Yveen would want to be in a party with her, even in the Hall of Madness. Why is she so angry with Wendala? I never figured that out.

Reading the letter gives a donation to the MSI in addition to what you've already given. I'm not certain whether it's a set amount or a random amount.

Thank you!
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Marc » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:06 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
Marc wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:Pirate's Treasure Dream- Inn' dy (inn at Indi' Ner' Ah-Llegwanyl before the Thorn Fortress), sleep there, you may have to sleep 3 or 4 times. Must be done before Luci tries to open the box.

In the Pirates dream Baretta talking about a Relic. Is it there to find? Is the X24,18 a hint? +::sos

Yes, it means X marks the spot at 24 across, 18 down. Go to the uppermost leftmost corner you can get to on the map. Try to gauge how many squares to the left there are and continue right until 24, same thing down. If all else fails, just travel across each row, pressing enter (or L-clicking I guess, I don't use a mouse) at each square, come down one row, rinse and repeat. It's definitely on the left side of the island. IIRC, you can't just 'walk over' the correct square, you definitely need to press enter.

Took me a few minutes to find your question buried in the quote. ;)

Think i clicked all over the island. Can't seem to find any relic. Any other leads? +:::|
Marc
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:36 pm

what's with the machine in the rich MSI dream?? I remember clearly that I didn't get it in my first playthrough, but now it's there, does it have some use?
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:16 pm

Drake707 wrote:what's with the machine in the rich MSI dream?? I remember clearly that I didn't get it in my first playthrough, but now it's there, does it have some use?

Where exactly is this machine? Baretta has a lot of machines in the MSI.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Drake707 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:37 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
Drake707 wrote:what's with the machine in the rich MSI dream?? I remember clearly that I didn't get it in my first playthrough, but now it's there, does it have some use?

Where exactly is this machine? Baretta has a lot of machines in the MSI.

first floor, where the main generator is, baretta and the girls state that they don't know how to use it
Drake707
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:02 pm

It looks a lot like the insect repellent machine on Random's new farm. I think that only shows up depending upon how much money you've donated. I know I never got it on my first playthrough when I didn't donate anything, but it did on the second when I donated the max first opportunity. So maybe if you've already donated enough when you get that dream, Baretta's already working on that machine? Or maybe she's just finished the machine and her mind is still on it. Whatever the case, my current playthrough I never found anything to do with it.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Marc » Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:08 am

Has anyone an idea where to find the treasure on the Pirates Island? I think i clicked on the complete island, but no treasure. From which point exactly does the 24,18 starts counting?
Marc
Wanderer

Postby Marc » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:20 pm

Marc wrote:Has anyone an idea where to find the treasure on the Pirates Island? I think i clicked on the complete island, but no treasure. From which point exactly does the 24,18 starts counting?

Did anyone ever find the treasure in the Prate's dream? Again i clicked everywhere i could, but no relic found.
Marc
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:39 pm

Marc wrote:
Marc wrote:Has anyone an idea where to find the treasure on the Pirates Island? I think i clicked on the complete island, but no treasure. From which point exactly does the 24,18 starts counting?

Did anyone ever find the treasure in the Prate's dream? Again i clicked everywhere i could, but no relic found.

On the right side of the island is a lot of gold. You can't get the gold, but there are a couple of golden eggs and a wyrm egg. The gold coins seem to be spilling out of a shell-like cornucopia. Click on the mouth of that cornucopia and Baretta finds nothing. If you have Coryool with you, you'll find some beer and rum. You have to do this first. Now go to the upper left side of the island and look for 2 palm trees that have some large rocks strewn about below them. Stand in front of the largest rock just below and to the right of the larger palm tree. That rock takes up 2 squares. Stand in the right square. Go straight down 3 squares and click. You should find the relic. If you look at the map, it's 24 squares right and 18 squares down of the leftmost corner.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Marc » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:26 am

Lady JJ wrote:
Marc wrote:

On the right side of the island is a lot of gold. You can't get the gold, but there are a couple of golden eggs and a wyrm egg. The gold coins seem to be spilling out of a shell-like cornucopia. Click on the mouth of that cornucopia and Baretta finds nothing. If you have Coryool with you, you'll find some beer and rum. You have to do this first. Now go to the upper left side of the island and look for 2 palm trees that have some large rocks strewn about below them. Stand in front of the largest rock just below and to the right of the larger palm tree. That rock takes up 2 squares. Stand in the right square. Go straight down 3 squares and click. You should find the relic. If you look at the map, it's 24 squares right and 18 squares down of the leftmost corner.

Found it....many thanks
Marc
Wanderer

Postby Drake707 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:22 pm

sooo I'm in the zombies dream again and this time I stumble upon some windmills in secret room D-004. anyone have a clue what's up with that?
Drake707
Wanderer

Previous

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions