Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Stuck with Yveen after MSI

Stuck with Yveen after MSI

Postby Igghy » Fri May 12, 2023 2:00 pm

Hi all, I'm new to the forum so nice to meet you!
I hope someone can help me: I'm loving the game, but I find myself stuck with Yveen in the "abandoned factory", after Luciana's party has gone to rest in the MSI.
I'm in the room where SR107 is (found it), but now I have interacted with everything and I don't seem to be able to get out! There is some water in the lower part of the room (full recovery if touched), but no doors or corridors, the walls are solid.
Is this a bug or am I missing something silly? =)
Thank you very much!
Igghy
Peasant

Re: Stuck with Yveen after MSI

Postby Indinera » Sat May 13, 2023 4:58 am

Igghy wrote:Hi all, I'm new to the forum so nice to meet you!
I hope someone can help me: I'm loving the game, but I find myself stuck with Yveen in the "abandoned factory", after Luciana's party has gone to rest in the MSI.
I'm in the room where SR107 is (found it), but now I have interacted with everything and I don't seem to be able to get out! There is some water in the lower part of the room (full recovery if touched), but no doors or corridors, the walls are solid.
Thank you very much!

Hmmm is it the one with the red guitar against the wall, top/left part of the area?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Igghy » Sat May 13, 2023 7:48 am

Indinera wrote:
Thank you very much!

Hmmm is it the one with the red guitar against the wall, top/left part of the area?

Nope, no guitar! Here is a screenshot of the room, I hope you can see it. Thank you very much!
[img]file:///C:/Users/ilari/OneDrive/Desktop/Immagine%202023-05-13%20094648.png[/img]
Igghy
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat May 13, 2023 8:04 am

Igghy wrote:
Indinera wrote:
Thank you very much!

Nope, no guitar! Here is a screenshot of the room, I hope you can see it. Thank you very much!
[img]file:///C:/Users/ilari/OneDrive/Desktop/Immagine%202023-05-13%20094648.png[/img]

I can't. Please upload your image there:

https://imgbb.com/
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Igghy » Sat May 13, 2023 1:30 pm

Here it is, thank you:
https://ibb.co/gTF1sJn
Igghy
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat May 13, 2023 3:52 pm

Igghy wrote:Here it is, thank you:

Yep go down a bit, then left, then up through some pool of blood, then left and find the red guitar against the wall, click on it repeatedly.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Igghy » Sat May 13, 2023 4:23 pm

Indinera wrote:
Igghy wrote:Here it is, thank you:

Yep go down a bit, then left, then up through some pool of blood, then left and find the red guitar against the wall, click on it repeatedly.

Thank you, but the problem is that I can't leave this room, there is no way out: If I go down, the corridor is full of water and the character simply stops. I can vaguely see a passage down, then left and up, but Yveen does not walk or swim through the water +::cry +::cry
Here is another screenshot for more clarity (I've also tried to interact with every wall, but they are solid):
https://ibb.co/wg8bH8F
Maybe someone else is having the same problem, perhaps it's a bug?
Thanks again and sorry to bother!
Igghy
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat May 13, 2023 4:47 pm

You're absolutely correct, by making the area a bit easier, I inadvertently added a bug +:oops: +:oops: +:oops:

Fixing it now and will send you the new download link as soon as possible!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat May 13, 2023 5:04 pm

Here you go, sent you a new link to download and install the game, this should let you walk on or through the water +::Thumbup

Sorry again for the inconvenience!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Igghy » Sat May 13, 2023 9:26 pm

Indinera wrote:Here you go, sent you a new link to download and install the game, this should let you walk on or through the water +::Thumbup

Sorry again for the inconvenience!

Great! Thanks a lot!
Igghy
Peasant

Postby krjollie » Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:03 pm

I am stuck at the same spotwith the same problem and can't walk through the water
krjollie
Peasant

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions