Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Above the Skies

Above the Skies

Postby Indinera » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:13 pm

ABOVE THE SKIES

$19.99

Image Image

This is the brand new game by Valkyria Games, which was already behind the big hits Valiant: Resurrection and Midnight's Blessing (an Aldorlea #1 affiliate back in its time!) but also latest games Skyfall and The Damathos Clan +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard

Please also note that the game also comes with strategy guide:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

He who is known as Methuselah created a vast and rich world above the skies, after finishing his creation he went on to his resting place. Such is the lore passed on to those who live above the skies.
Times are dark for the floating islands, as the phenom called The Falls are striking the world as it is known, the origins of the falls are unknown but a legend about what is neccessary to stop them talks about The Grail, the artfact used by the Methuselah himself to create the world above the skies, with it, the world can be saved. Dylan is the head of a small village and captain of The Eagle, such command was passed on to him by his late father, of noble descent and heart, he takes it upon himself to find The Grail and stop the Falls, saving those he cares for. The journey will be long and perilous, but the whole world above the skies depends on it.

FEATURES:

Classic good versus evil storyline
Total control of exploration in the world above the skies
Sidequests to complete
Hidden locations to explore and claim in exchange for rewards
Optional Dungeons
Mouse control

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Above the Skies

Postby kimo » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:39 pm

Rost, the rogue, cannot equip a shield in his second weapon hand. But, when buying equipment a shield appears possible to equip (highlighted with whatever stat bonus would apply).

This applies to the demo version. I would think the full game version has the same issue.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:16 am

kimo wrote:Rost, the rogue, cannot equip a shield in his second weapon hand. But, when buying equipment a shield appears possible to equip (highlighted with whatever stat bonus would apply).

This applies to the demo version. I would think the full game version has the same issue.
+::stop

Hey there, Kimo!
I have just looked over this, it seems to be a small glitch on the engine side of things. Rost shouldn't really be able to equip shields, as he is a dual wielder, which means he equips two weapons. I'll look into making the shop scene stop showing improvement for shields for Rost, but rest assured that he is not really supposed to equip shields, so it's not a glitch of you not being able to do so.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:56 am

Del,
Hi I downloaded this demo and got the graphics error again so I tried doing the

"chromium-args": "--enable-webgl --ignore-gpu-blacklist",

package after opening it in note and then saved it and closed it but then I try to start it
but it doesnt even open
I did that after I got the error message "failed to initialize graphics"
never mind I just realized my mistake! It was already open and minimized thats why I couldnt make it open again! lol
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Stargazer » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:12 am

Why are there no images of the battle screen, character artworks, and menu screen? They are very important to me for deciding to buy a game or not. Also it would be better to elaborate more in the feature section. Like how many sidequests are there, average no. of hours of playtime, and whether it has autosave or not. Also the engine, cuz MZ doesn't have 32 bit support.
Stargazer
Wanderer

Postby Del » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:50 am

blumyst wrote:Del,

package after opening it in note and then saved it and closed it but then I try to start it
but it doesnt even open
never mind I just realized my mistake! It was already open and minimized thats why I couldnt make it open again! lol

Hi, Blumyst!
This game is also made with MZ, the same engine of Damathos Clan which didn't work for you, remember? I think it's because MZ has no 32bits support and your PC may be 32bits. Did you get it working?

Stargazer wrote:Why are there no images of the battle screen, character artworks, and menu screen? They are very important to me for deciding to buy a game or not. Also it would be better to elaborate more in the feature section. Like how many sidequests are there, average no. of hours of playtime, and whether it has autosave or not. Also the engine, cuz MZ doesn't have 32 bit support.

It is MZ. :(
It is such a shame the engine doesn't have 32 bit support.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Stargazer » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:04 pm

What about the rest?
Stargazer
Wanderer

Postby Del » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:24 pm

Oh, sorry.
It has a side view battle system, close to 10 sidequests and exploration sites combined together and I'd say about 15 to 20 hours of playtime depending on completion, and yes, it does have autosave and mouse support also.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:42 pm

Del wrote:

but it doesnt even open

Hi, Blumyst!
This game is also made with MZ, the same engine of Damathos Clan which didn't work for you, remember? I think it's because MZ has no 32bits support and your PC may be 32bits. Did you get it working?

Stargazer wrote:Why are there no images of the battle screen, character artworks, and menu screen? They are very important to me for deciding to buy a game or not. Also it would be better to elaborate more in the feature section. Like how many sidequests are there, average no. of hours of playtime, and whether it has autosave or not. Also the engine, cuz MZ doesn't have 32 bit support.

Hi Del,
well this game IS working for me. Im playing the demo. I think the others would also but you game developers keep coming out with games faster than I can finish them!! I got the one called Dei Lapis and am still working on it and now this one, LoL. Yes real life keeps butting in thats why I dont quite finish right away and next month is aug and I think Laxius soul will be out. Also playing night of the stars
Last edited by blumyst on Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:44 pm

Indy something is wrong with the page, i bought nigth of the stairs game and guide, but the codes and password are blocked, and now i bought above the skies game and guide and i havent received the link to download the guide, i only have the game.
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:27 am

MONCHA5 wrote:Indy something is wrong with the page, i bought nigth of the stairs game and guide, but the codes and password are blocked, and now i bought above the skies game and guide and i havent received the link to download the guide, i only have the game.

Hi, which email did you use for the purchase?

EDIT:
I used the email you used for the purchase of Night of the Stars but couldn't find a trace of purchase for this.
Which order ID was it?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Del » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:59 am

blumyst wrote:
Del wrote:

but it doesnt even open

Hi, Blumyst!

Hi Del,
well this game IS working for me. Im playing the demo. I think the others would also but you game developers keep coming out with games faster than I can finish them!! I got the one called Dei Lapis and am still working on it and now this one, LoL. Yes real life keeps butting in thats why I dont quite finish right away and next month is aug and I think Laxius soul will be out. Also playing night of the stars

Blumyst, I'm glad to know you could run this one! I hope you enjoy the game, and yes, real life does get in the way of gaming sometimes, it happens to me too!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:51 pm

Indinera wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:Indy something is wrong with the page, i bought nigth of the stairs game and guide, but the codes and password are blocked, and now i bought above the skies game and guide and i havent received the link to download the guide, i only have the game.

EDIT:
I used the email you used for the purchase of Night of the Stars but couldn't find a trace of purchase for this.
Which order ID was it?

I did not received the link I only received the information from my credit card
Bancolombia le informa Compra por $26.891,68 en BMT MICRO, INC. 18:36. 16/07/2021 T.Cred *xx95

I received today the code and password for NOTS but only works for the game. The password for the guide is BLOCKED +::sos
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:21 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:
Indinera wrote:

EDIT:
Which order ID was it?

I did not received the link I only received the information from my credit card
Bancolombia le informa Compra por $26.891,68 en BMT MICRO, INC. 18:36. 16/07/2021 T.Cred *xx95

I received today the code and password for NOTS but only works for the game. The password for the guide is BLOCKED +::sos

Indy i just received the codes por ATS thanks! +::biggrin But the password for NOTS GUIDE is blocked. +::surrender
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:52 am

MONCHA5 wrote:I received today the code and password for NOTS but only works for the game. The password for the guide is BLOCKED +::sos

It shouldn't be. Can you contact BMT maybe?
cservice@bmtmicro.com

Indy i just received the codes por ATS thanks! +::biggrin But the password for NOTS GUIDE is blocked. +::surrender[/quote]
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Games from other Developers