Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hymns of Resurrection

Hymns of Resurrection

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:47 pm

HYMNS OF RESURRECTION

$19.99

Image Image

This is the latest release by Anima Games, already behind Dei Lapis and Ultima Adventum.

Please also note that the game also comes with a 36-page $6.99 strategy guide:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

The countries of Alandra and Wester have waged what is now known as the First War. A confrontation to decide who would rule over the Main Land. When the King of Wester fell to a disease, their twin sons started another war to decide who would sit on the throne. The Warrior King wanted to continue with the First War, while the Wise King wanted to surrender to Alandra. The Wise King has won the War of the Brothers, though Wester lives in relative peace now, tensions start to rise under Alandran rule. While the approval towards the Wise King diminishes, Karandir and those known as the Occultists, once right hands of the Warrior King, start acting towards his resurrection, and thus, a new war is on the horizon...

Calder and Ygritte are the King's elite soldiers. They come upon Karandir's plans and become the ones responsible for preventing the resurrection and the new war.

FEATURES:

* A dynamic and alive world that changes as the story progresses fomenting great immersion
* Strongly written narrative, a classical storyline with focus on character development
* Sidequests that go way beyond fetch quests. They enhance the player's knowledge of the world's lore and further character and story development
* Beautiful graphics with lush and well designed locations, bringing the best of Old-School JRPG's visuals
* Beautifully composed soundtrack, each location has it's own theme, specifically composed for it
* Quest Log to keep the player updated and on track of all of his objectives

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Hymns of Resurrection

Postby blumyst » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:30 pm

Why does this look like a game thats been here before but with a different cover????
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anima » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:15 pm

Hi, blumyst. How have you been? It's been a while since we last chatted here.
The game uses some pre-made maps (it's not that uncommon to use pre-made resources, specially in RM games), so that's probably what's striking a resemblance to you.
Anima
Bard

Postby blumyst » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:51 am

Anima wrote:Hi, blumyst. How have you been? It's been a while since we last chatted here.
The game uses some pre-made maps (it's not that uncommon to use pre-made resources, specially in RM games), so that's probably what's striking a resemblance to you.

Hi Anima, I can actually say Im still alive
Ive beat death twice! How have you been?
Yes this game seems really familiar, what you have said
make sense yes.It does alot of flickering on my computer monitor
not sure what to do about that
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anima » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:51 am

Beat death twice? Real life warrior! :)
I'm glad to know you're okay, I'm fine too, can't complain.

Is your PC new or has it been fighting the good battle for some years?
Anima
Bard

Postby blumyst » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:03 am

Its a re built pc. Mine went bad so my roomies son built one for me and just charged me 75 dollars for it
Yea beat cance3r back in 2008 and this year just went into the ER with fluid in the lungs camne out and wasnt diagnosed right but I think its pnemonia and so do 4 others they say its copd
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby poetforhim726 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:42 pm

How the heck do you get the Wyvern to fly???? I've walked on it, etc and nothing! Getting frustrated here! +::sos Is there something special I have to do to it? I have pressed enter and all of that.
poetforhim726
Wanderer

Postby blumyst » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:00 pm

poetforhim726 wrote:How the heck do you get the Wyvern to fly???? I've walked on it, etc and nothing! Getting frustrated here! +::sos Is there something special I have to do to it? I have pressed enter and all of that.

Did you try hitting the space bar?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anima » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:14 pm

poetforhim726 wrote:How the heck do you get the Wyvern to fly???? I've walked on it, etc and nothing! Getting frustrated here! +::sos Is there something special I have to do to it? I have pressed enter and all of that.

HItting the space bar will do the trick. The mouse is perfect for moving the character, but interactions are better handled by the space bar and keyboard keys.

How are you enjoying the game so far? :)
Anima
Bard

Postby poetforhim726 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:23 pm

I am loving it! I bought the guide, but I really did not need it because I enjoyed trying to figure it out and I did. I just got stuck on that one part! I will definitely replay it again and again!
poetforhim726
Wanderer

Postby poetforhim726 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:33 pm

Thank you so much for the help! It finally worked for me!!!!! Love love love this game! +::Dance
poetforhim726
Wanderer

Postby Anima » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:06 pm

Wow! It's great to hear you're liking it so much! It made my day! :) :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Anima » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:06 pm

Accidentally double posted. Sorry. +:oops:
Anima
Bard

Postby blumyst » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:33 pm

Anima,
LoL sure!!! big OOOPS! double posting
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:57 pm

I pruchased the game. I like the story and the experience is like revisiting Princess Tale from Warfare Studios (wich I like very much). Not a bad idea. Princess Tale was a really good game. So why not? I just hope everything is not exactly the same. I had this feeling of déjà vu when I approach the first palace. But it is very different in the construction of the storyline (not the same at all)! So I think I will love this game...
Gorilla4
Bard

Next

Return to Games from other Developers