Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Twilight Memoria

Twilight Memoria

Postby Indinera » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:47 am

TWILIGHT MEMORIA

$15.99

Image Image

This is the latest game by Platonic Game Studio, already behind the Insurgence series.

SUMMARY:

Twilight Memoria is a 10-15h RPG where you play as two kids living their daily life in the setting of fantasy full of monsters. The kids are Rucifar Demien, the son of a famous adventurer in the village, and Luna Silver the prodigy child in alchemy. The boy is the fighter type, while the girl is the support type, the boy is stupid, while the girl is weak, the boy's forte is the girl's weakness, and vice versa. In short, they complete each other. While they are just two kids in a peripheral village, they just not playing around the village, but they also helping people through requests gathered by the village's chief and teaching each other to cover one weakness.

Relieve your childhood with this heartwarming game and fill your oldest wooden sword memory as Rucifar! Make your dream comes true to have a sweet girl beside you all the time which is Luna! Recall the moment of your puberty when you fall in love for the first time, and how you face this new world of romance. Explore the mystery that happened in the village, and prove to the adult your worth as a kid!

FEATURES:

* Unique Battle System! While Rucifar will be facing monsters, Luna will take the supporting role to use Items to heal Rucifar or throw some bomb at the monsters! But be aware, that the monsters will not wait for you to ready your stance! Every battler has their own ATB, thus you must be quick and be prepared to face the monsters. Remember that Rucifar and: Luna are just a kid, battling a monster will be very difficult for them.

* Alchemy System! From recovering your wound, to attack the monsters with a bomb, and fulfilling the requests from the villagers. Alchemy is the key! BUT, the process is a bit.... unique. The ingredients decide the result! Since the recipe of the alchemy just listing the type of the ingredient, there are some varieties on the ingredients itself! When you are asked to make a potion, you have to gather some 'Liquid' and a 'Leaf', but it's your choice to choose which 'Liquid' you are going to use! You can even use monster blood as an ingredient!

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Twilight Memoria

Postby ZuluKat » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:19 pm

This would've been great with arrow key usage. Guess I'm too old now to use "W,S,D,A" keys. Gave up after first battle. Did bring me back to old school days though. Story line was cute from what I did play. Nice game for those who are adept with playing this style!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby doublegun » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:21 pm

Do you need a joystick or game pad to play this game? I don't have either.
JB
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:26 pm

Isn't it funny... Some people prefer keyboard, others won't buy a game unless it has mouse control. I prefer arrow keys myself, as I'm right handed (can see how left handed people would rather AWSD), and I detest using the mouse. I wouldn't think it would be that hard to allow keyboard (both arrow and AWSD) and mouse control as options. Thanks for the heads up, ZuluKat.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby polarbr » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:43 am

Lady JJ wrote:Isn't it funny... Some people prefer keyboard, others won't buy a game unless it has mouse control. I prefer arrow keys myself, as I'm right handed (can see how left handed people would rather AWSD), and I detest using the mouse. I wouldn't think it would be that hard to allow keyboard (both arrow and AWSD) and mouse control as options. Thanks for the heads up, ZuluKat.

I'm with you ZuluKat! I downloaded the demo and was so confused by the first fight I gave up. I'm an arrow keys gal all the way. Oh well... I'll wait for the next game to be released.
polarbr
Wanderer

Return to Games from other Developers