Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

She Who Rises

She Who Rises

Postby Indinera » Sun May 15, 2022 7:01 am

SHE WHO RISES

$19.99

This is the latest game by Valkyria Games, who previously released From Within. According to the developer, this new adventure is worth 20 hours of playtime.

Image Image

Please also note that the game also comes with a 105-page $6.99 strategy guide available for purchase:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

Druna is an adventurous girl from Trunkhide. A peaceful tree village, the last village that can be called peaceful. She has lived her whole life training to be the villager's hunter, or so she believed. Soon, she will learn that her fate is something much more grandiose. As the object of the prophecy, it rests upon her shoulders the duty to fight and defeat the Conqueror, the Tyrant King who enslaved all the world under his reign of terror.

So that she can have a normal life, the one she thought she would have, and so that others can enjoy peace, as she always has, she must take on her responsibilities. She is her, she who rises.

FEATURES:

* Explore a vast world with varied locations and cultures. No town or dungeon looks the same in the world of She Who Rises
* Enjoy a powerful storyline about a girl who has to rise up to become a heroine
* The world holds secrets that you must discover through sidequests
* A huge world to explore at your own will and pace. The open world of She Who Rises is yours for the taking
* A Quest Journal to aid you in your journey
* Mouse Support

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: She Who Rises

Postby Gorilla4 » Mon May 16, 2022 4:42 pm

Seems like a great game! Exactly my style +::heart Don't really have time right now. Has anyone finished the game so far?
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Del » Mon May 16, 2022 5:07 pm

Hi, Gorilla4! I am glad you like what you see, I hope you get the chance to play it soon! :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby catman3 » Mon May 16, 2022 10:09 pm

I got the game and the guide. Have gotten through the "sage's retreat". The guide shows a cave behind the sage's palace. The cave doesn't show up while I am playing. Is there an opening lever or some such that I've missed? Also, unclear how I get through Shadow Valley. The guide is little help as it only shows maps with nothing on them. Thanks.
catman3
Wanderer

Postby sjr223 » Mon May 16, 2022 10:46 pm

I am stuck ... suppose to "see the fairies".... Got off the boat at harbor, but don't know where to go. The harbormaster does not offer another ticket? I tried everything here. Been to White temple and white ridge ???
sjr223
Bard

Postby catman3 » Tue May 17, 2022 12:25 am

The fairies are found up the high tree in tree town.
catman3
Wanderer

Postby MONCHA5 » Tue May 17, 2022 1:20 am

Where is Generals laie at Valley of shadows? I cant get it.
I have the guide but I cant see the enter to the dungeon +::surrender +::surrender
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby darkange » Tue May 17, 2022 7:43 am

Did anyone try to download the demo first ?
I tried but I kept getting download blocked - I know it sounds like an antivirus issue but I disabled him completely and some windows settings and I still get "failed, blocked" error
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Tue May 17, 2022 9:57 am

catman3 wrote:I got the game and the guide. Have gotten through the "sage's retreat". The guide shows a cave behind the sage's palace. The cave doesn't show up while I am playing. Is there an opening lever or some such that I've missed? Also, unclear how I get through Shadow Valley. The guide is little help as it only shows maps with nothing on them. Thanks.

The cave in Sage's Retreat was just decorative, I realized that could lead to some confusion so I decided to take it out. I must have forgotten to do the same for the guide. There is no hidden cave or anything like that.

I'll answer about the Valley of Shadows by the end of this reply.

sjr223 wrote:I am stuck ... suppose to "see the fairies".... Got off the boat at harbor, but don't know where to go. The harbormaster does not offer another ticket? I tried everything here. Been to White temple and white ridge ???

They are to be found at the Tree Peak in Trunkhide. The same spot whey they showed up the first time.

MONCHA5 wrote:Where is Generals laie at Valley of shadows? I cant get it.
I have the guide but I cant see the enter to the dungeon +::surrender +::surrender

Here we go:

Spoiler: show
1 - You can jump on that spot.

2 - Enter that cave.

3 - This is where you will find yourself upon entering the cave.
4 - This black roof is actually passable, so go beneath it.
5 - Exit here.

6 - This is where you will find yourself upon leaving the cave.
7 - This is the entrance to the General's Lair.

I hope that helps!

darkange wrote:Did anyone try to download the demo first ?
I tried but I kept getting download blocked - I know it sounds like an antivirus issue but I disabled him completely and some windows settings and I still get "failed, blocked" error

Hmm... the warning is surely a false warning, I'm not sure why the download is being blocked though. There is usually an option that allows you to proceed or keep the download when that happens. At least that's how my machine works, isn't there such an option for you after getting that message?

I hope I was able to answer everyone's questions. I'm glad you are enjoying the game and I hope you get to have much more fun with it! If you need any support, I'm here for you. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Tue May 17, 2022 10:58 am

Yes I was blocked too downloading. It does that with almost every game. But there is no problem with the games.
So I downloaded the demo and I am in chocked. It is so pretty just like in the old time!!!
This game will soon be mine! Lol
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Del » Tue May 17, 2022 10:59 am

Hahaha!
I'm happy to see that excitement! Enjoy!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Tue May 17, 2022 12:17 pm

Done! I purchased the game and can't wait to play! Thank you Del... If I find anything, I let you know.
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Del » Tue May 17, 2022 12:25 pm

Nice! I'm here if you need any help, enjoy!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby catman3 » Wed May 18, 2022 12:34 am

1. Missing door (per guide) behind Alchemy Tower boss.
2. Where is switch to provide access to chest in locked cell?
catman3
Wanderer

Postby Del » Wed May 18, 2022 11:30 am

catman3 wrote:1. Missing door (per guide) behind Alchemy Tower boss.
2. Where is switch to provide access to chest in locked cell?

The door is the same as the cave behind the Sage's Retreat, it was decorative and I removed on the game to prevent confusion and forgot to do the same on the guide. I will update the guide shortly. :)

As for the chest, I believe you are talking about the 2nd floor map. The roof near the treasure is false, you can actually walk beneath it. Approaching it from the south, move left and then up and right again, you will be inside the cell.

Let me know if you need further assistance. I hope you are enjoying the game! :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Next

Return to Games from other Developers