Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Living in the Mine now?

Living in the Mine now?

Postby kimo » Fri May 27, 2022 7:43 pm

Please send all my mail to Kimo c/o Ashford Mine, Ashford Town General Delivery. I have no idea where I should go in the mine. I thought I explored every wall, nook, and Granny oops ... Cranny. +::surrender

I bought the Guide and after a failed download attempt, the password was expired! Then, it was "Blocked" (probably because I hammered the site). Those idiots at BMT Micro need to get their act together. This is not the first time it has happened. +::grrr

Now I am sitting and watching the clock tick away the minutes while waiting for the BMT response. +::wizard

EDIT: Okay, you need to trigger an event to proceed in the mine. The problem is that those tiny ??? were hard to see. After interacting with the ??? then it is possible to pass through one of those nooks/crannies.

Also, if you play without sound then you will think your game has frozen about 5 minutes into playing. It hasn't. Turn up the volume and you will see.

P.S.: Please cancel my mail forwarding. +::biggrin
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Re: Living in the Mine now?

Postby Indinera » Sat May 28, 2022 9:24 am

All's fine then? +::sos +::surrender
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kimo » Sat May 28, 2022 2:31 pm

Indinera wrote:All's fine then? +::sos +::surrender

Yep. Everything's fine with the world. I've also figured out those tiny "???" and "!!!" only appear when you're close enough to them (like about 3 squares away). Mahalo nui loa for asking. +::Dance
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sat May 28, 2022 3:02 pm

Yep. All "hidden" items have them so no need to click frantically on everything anymore.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby joie » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:52 am

I am stuck in the mine and do not see any ??s or anything else. Been wondering around for a good while. Tried again after reading the post from the person who moved into the mine. But see no way out but to change my postal address to the mine. Any help would be great. Thanks
joie
Wanderer

Postby kimo » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:56 pm

joie wrote:I am stuck in the mine and do not see any ??s or anything else. Been wondering around for a good while. Tried again after reading the post from the person who moved into the mine. But see no way out but to change my postal address to the mine. Any help would be great. Thanks

I'm going to assume you are still stuck in the first mine level like I was. There is an area in the NW corner with a table and some other stuff. You need to read an item on the left side of that table and only after that will you be allowed to pass through a damaged section of wall above the rail tracks on the north side of that mine section.

The "???" don't appear until after you have read the item. Since you are just starting, you should take note that those "???" and "!!!" hints can be very hard to find on occasion because you have to be very close to "activate" them unlike some games where there is a huge "?" icon visible when entering an area. As Indy put it, you don't have to click on every portion of a wall to locate stuff. But you have to be closely walking by a spot.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:03 am

Sorry for the small delay, I was away for the week-end.

The checking points in the mine should be in this order:

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby joie » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:30 pm

Thank you for the hlep. I cannot believe that I didn't see the Question marks and exclamation marks , now that I know where they are.

Thanks again, and thank you both for responding so quickly.
joie
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:04 pm

You're welcome! Enjoy +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Odessa - Help and Questions