Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Black Ravens - talking to everyone

Black Ravens - talking to everyone

Postby kimo » Sat May 28, 2022 5:36 pm

Has anyone been able to engage all the black ravens? I've tried a bunch of angles and lots of them seem inaccessible. +::surrender
I want that relic. I'll be back in a couple hours and hopefully someone knows what I need to do before talking to the final raven (I think his name is Nevermore).
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Re: Black Ravens - talking to everyone

Postby Indinera » Sat May 28, 2022 5:40 pm

kimo wrote:Has anyone been able to engage all the black ravens? I've tried a bunch of angles and lots of them seem inaccessible. +::surrender
I want that relic. I'll be back in a couple hours and hopefully someone knows what I need to do before talking to the final raven (I think his name is Nevermore).

A lot of them definitely ARE inaccessible.
There are 5 in total to talk to iirc and if you walk around the entire outdoors area you should eventually get them all.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kimo » Sat May 28, 2022 5:52 pm

Thanks, Indy. I didn't keep track of how many, but I think I got 5. I've been everywhere at least 2x and even tried to climb the walls. I don't want to restart this area just to count the Ravens.

Maybe the problem is that there is no Relic dropped by the "last" Raven? I even answered "No Thanks" to test that option, but no relic given.

I'm perplexed and will check back after shopping. It looks like I will just be entering the main dungeon later.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sat May 28, 2022 5:58 pm

kimo wrote:Thanks, Indy. I didn't keep track of how many, but I think I got 5. I've been everywhere at least 2x and even tried to climb the walls. I don't want to restart this area just to count the Ravens.

Maybe the problem is that there is no Relic dropped by the "last" Raven? I even answered "No Thanks" to test that option, but no relic given.

I'm perplexed and will check back after shopping. It looks like I will just be entering the main dungeon later.

You can send me your savefile for investigation too.
However make sure to also send config.rmmzsave and global.rmmzsave too +::Thumbup

aldorlea@googlemail.com
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kimo » Sat May 28, 2022 7:45 pm

Indinera wrote:You can send me your savefile for investigation too.
However make sure to also send config.rmmzsave and global.rmmzsave too +::Thumbup
aldorlea@googlemail.com

Files have been sent, thanks again.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sat May 28, 2022 8:37 pm

You're welcome +::Thumbup

Sent back +::clap
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:52 pm

kimo wrote:Thanks, Indy. I didn't keep track of how many, but I think I got 5. I've been everywhere at least 2x and even tried to climb the walls. I don't want to restart this area just to count the Ravens.

Wait... wait... You're supposed to get a relic from the raven? Is that the same as what I called a crow in front of the royal fortress? I was only able to interact with one.

Dieter (Crow, +5 MP, +303 exp, +13 uses of one skill for selected player)

I'm assuming this is the one you mentioned because I do remember the 'No Thanks' choice, and I checked all the choices, including 'No Thanks' and no relic given????
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:51 pm

Lady JJ wrote:

Wait... wait... You're supposed to get a relic from the raven? Is that the same as what I called a crow in front of the royal fortress? I was only able to interact with one.

Dieter (Crow, +5 MP, +303 exp, +13 uses of one skill for selected player)

I'm assuming this is the one you mentioned because I do remember the 'No Thanks' choice, and I checked all the choices, including 'No Thanks' and no relic given????

This is your missing relic, "Raven Soul". I thought it was a crow, too. Nevermore will I make that mistake. +::lol
This had me totally confused during the 1st time I played. Here's how you get it:
Spoiler: show
"Talk/Interact" with every Raven in that area and they will fly a short distance away from you. After you defeat the semiboss in that area, there are more Ravens above the semiboss. Save first, then "talk" to the right side Raven before talking to the Raven on the left (Dieter). You will be given a character choice to boost by the "last" Raven and then he flies away almost due South and just to the left of where the semiboss was. When you approach him in that new location, he will give you the relic.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:18 pm

@kimo, Darn! Okay, so I'll go back and play that just for the sake of adding to my notes, but I'm not going to revert back to that spot and move forward again. Maybe in a year or two... For now, I'll just have to settle with 7/7 animals, 8/8 mystery rooms and (darn again!) 12/13 relics. :) Thanks for the info.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:41 pm

Lady JJ wrote:@kimo, Darn! Okay, so I'll go back and play that just for the sake of adding to my notes, but I'm not going to revert back to that spot and move forward again. Maybe in a year or two... For now, I'll just have to settle with 7/7 animals, 8/8 mystery rooms and (darn again!) 12/13 relics. :) Thanks for the info.

You're quite welcome. I just finished NG++ and finally found everything for the first time. I also discovered a Relic "trick" which I will post as a separate topic.

Now I need to work on a game overview I promised Indy.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:06 am

Hope it was an enjoyable ride!

Now I need to work on a game overview I promised Indy.

+::heart +:oops:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Odessa - Help and Questions