Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Odessa - Second Impression!

Odessa - Second Impression!

Postby D-Squall » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:45 am

Okay, I just finished the game and I so wanted to comment again after the first impressions topic I made last week, so here we go.

First of all, it has been a long time since I last enjoyed a game so much. Really, playing Odessa has been my daily injection of serotonin that I was looking for in a while. Not to mention (in my opinion) it's the best Aldorlea Game in quite some time.

The problems mentioned in my previous topic didn't stoped me from enjoying the game fully. I liked the story, and my God, what a story, the characters, the musics, the world, the mapping, the constant care with details such as weather effects and such and those exciting and tense cutscenes that made me shiver with excitiment wanting to know more and more about the Goddess and what would happen next.

As the second game made with MZ, it has made a great improvement since Night of the Stars. Don't get me wrong, NOTS is not a simple game, but Odessa made it look like it was. +::biggrin

And as Indinera said once, we can expect the best from this to be present in Laxius Soul, IMO it was a great appetizer from what's to come. Congratulations Indinera and ID for this great game. Soon I'll post in the memories topic as well.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: Odessa - Second Impression!

Postby Indinera » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:06 am

First of all, it has been a long time since I last enjoyed a game so much. Really, playing Odessa has been my daily injection of serotonin that I was looking for in a while. Not to mention (in my opinion) it's the best Aldorlea Game in quite some time.

Thank you! I felt the same so I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one.

The problems mentioned in my previous topic didn't stoped me from enjoying the game fully. I liked the story, and my God, what a story, the characters, the musics, the world, the mapping, the constant care with details such as weather effects and such and those exciting and tense cutscenes that made me shiver with excitiment wanting to know more and more about the Goddess and what would happen next.

Yep it's a game that really deserves to be called enthralling IMO. Story and characters are what I'm the most happy with, definitely.

And as Indinera said once, we can expect the best from this to be present in Laxius Soul, IMO it was a great appetizer from what's to come. Congratulations Indinera and ID for this great game. Soon I'll post in the memories topic as well.

Yep Odessa is a stepping stone to Laxius Soul. Looking forward to reading your Memories! +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Odessa - Help and Questions