Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Relics can be Stacked

Relics can be Stacked

Postby kimo » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:56 pm

Those late-game characters who appear in the "original" game don't have much of a chance to improve their Skills, so I tried an experiment. This doesn't appear to work with the Lvl 70+ Super Technics.

The Relics that increase Technics use can be stacked. For example, “Malek’s Comet” adds +2 to Technic skills for each battle won. The “Scroll of Revelations” adds +1 to Technic skills for each battle won. And when equipped on the same character, Techniks use increases by +3 with each turn that is won.

There are several Relics that increase Technics use, so try experimenting with possible permutations. I have a feeling Relics that add MP/TP at the beginning of a round can also be stacked, too. +::wizard
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Re: Relics can be Stacked

Postby D-Squall » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:16 am

Haha yeah, I used that combination with Carla and Salome in order to master their Technics faster and it was really awesome. +3 Uses to the used skill while others get +1.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: Relics can be Stacked

Postby Indinera » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:05 am

Hell yeah, one of the big innovations in Odessa, 2 not just 1 relics slots!! +::wizard +::wizard
You can make wicked combinations with that.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Odessa - Help and Questions