Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Against All Odds

Against All Odds

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:42 am

AGAINST ALL ODDS

$14.99

This is the latest game by AnimaGames, who previously released Heavy Lies the Crown.
According to the developer, this new adventure is worth 15 hours of playtime.

Image Image

Please also note that the game also comes with a 71-page $4.99 strategy guide available for purchase:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

Arawn tries to provide a peaceful and safe life to his children, in the absence of their late mother, he is responsible
for them as a father. As a hunter, he is responsible for his whole village. For decades, people have lived under the
grace of the God known as the Great Chimera. In exchange for such grace, the deity demands sacrifices from the followers, each year they must willingly offer that which is valuble to them.

Of Arawn is asked something much greater than what he is prepared to give... that's when his true journey begins.

FEATURES:

- Against All Odds is a story driven game like it's succesful predecessors, "That Which Was Lost" and "Heavy Lies the
Crown".
- Sidequests to complete.
- Varied locations to explore, forests, caves, beaches, mountains... a full fledged fantasy world to get lost into.
- Quest Journal.
- Mouse Support.
- Up to 15 hours of gameplay.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Against All Odds

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:59 pm

I don't know why I know there's a new game when I get that gut feeling but played demo, bought game...very good so far. Thanks!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:33 pm

Anima? All in! Purchased the game +::biggrin
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby blumyst » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:10 pm

Love it! I knew when I started the demo I wanted it, thanks. I get that feeling also Zulu. I think
theres going to be another game out soon cause I see one ofthe developers is awlays on his
messenger and he does that when hes making a game.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anima » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:12 pm

ZuluKat wrote:I don't know why I know there's a new game when I get that gut feeling but played demo, bought game...very good so far. Thanks!

Glad you like it! Keep me updated of your impressions on it, please. :)

Gorilla4 wrote:Anima? All in! Purchased the game +::biggrin

Thank you for the incredible support! Reading your comment put a smile on my face!

blumyst wrote:Love it! I knew when I started the demo I wanted it, thanks. I get that feeling also Zulu. I think
theres going to be another game out soon cause I see one ofthe developers is awlays on his
messenger and he does that when hes making a game.

I'm happy to know you love it! Enjoy!
Anima
Bard

Postby gmz26 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:45 pm

im enjoying the game so far. I just entered the manor interior and I can see a room below me with no way to get to it and no way to return to the previous screen I am frozen.
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby Anima » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:49 pm

Hi, gmz26. What manor is that, exactly? Is it in a village, a dungeon? Let me know and I will look into it right away.
Anima
Bard

Postby gmz26 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:06 pm

It is in the bog. Somehow you can enter right above the hunters cabin where you get the legendary bow.
Last edited by gmz26 on Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby Anima » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:16 pm

Is this problem ocurring inside the manor? When you entered it, did you fight the boss fight and then afterwards you couldn't leave?

From where exactly did you enter the manor?
I'm trying to reproduce the error here but still no luck.
Anima
Bard

Postby blumyst » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:23 pm

Anima wrote:Is this problem ocurring inside the manor? When you entered it, did you fight the boss fight and then afterwards you couldn't leave?

From where exactly did you enter the manor?
I'm trying to reproduce the error here but still no luck.

I've had the same problem. I go into it from above and Ican see theroom below and theres
a person off to the right but it freezes. Is there a fix for it yet?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anima » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:54 pm

Hi, blumyst. From above where, exactly? From where were you able to enter the manor other than from the door?
Anima
Bard

Postby blumyst » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:39 pm

Anima wrote:Hi, blumyst. From above where, exactly? From where were you able to enter the manor other than from the door?

Yers I was following the tunnel and it went down and then the next screen came up and it didnt
move at all. I dont thnk that was the door but dont know. This was in the path of bones then when I went to the next screen, I saved just before that, I was able to see the room and the person below which mightve been
the hunter off to the right, and it froze cant move anywhere. Also just before going to the next screen there
are waterfalls.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anima » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:28 pm

Can you send a screenshot from your last save file? Right before you enter that screen that is freezing?
Anima
Bard

Postby blumyst » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:14 pm

Anima wrote:Can you send a screenshot from your last save file? Right before you enter that screen that is freezing?

I would but I dont know how to here? I can send a pc of it to an email. I took apic of it then saved itto my desktop
so i can send
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby lesmiley » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:02 am

I made it to undertown but can't find where they sell weapons, it says you can by the best ones there
lesmiley
Peasant

Next

Return to Games from other Developers