The Book of Legends
YOU and who else?
A Timely Intervention
The Tale of a Common Man
3 Stars of Destiny
Laxius Force III
Laxius Force II
A TIMELY INTERVENTION
DEVELOPER: Aldorlea Games - PRICE: $19.99 - GUIDE: $6.99
Customize your game to suit your preferences
- Choose between visible and invisible enemies
- If you choose invisible enemies, vary the encounter rate from the menu
- Choose your difficulty level: Easy, Normal, Hard, Legendary. Be warned - it's called Legendary for a reason
- Choose enable/disable mouse as often as you like
- 10 characters
- Five characters in the active party to add strategic depth
- Many skills level up with use - how strong they are depends on you
- 8-direction movement with mouse or keyboard
- 17 side quests
- 30 secret rooms to discover
- 30+ hours of addictive gameplay
- Fresh-looking enemies, dynamic battles, beautiful environments and charming music
- The "Common Man" team back for another epic of masterful storytelling
- 121-page strategy guide available with annotated maps, suggestions and hints for battles, and help with Secret Rooms and Quests placed at the end so that you can avoid knowing if you want to
"Those who control the present, control the past. And those who control the past control the future."
That's what they say, anyway, but maybe they are wrong. Who knows?
If you were able to go back in time and take the risk of changing everything you know, would you do it?
"A Timely Intervention" is an innovative role-playing game featuring spectacular battle visuals, polished gameplay mechanisms, an intricate storyline and a cast of colourful characters.
For the first part of the game, play as 2 separate parties, as the story goes back and forth between them. Each party has its own hopes and goals; when they meet can those be reconciled as they join forces? And how can they know what their choices will bring? Delve into a brand new world full of characters, secrets and possibilities.
... I am new on Aldorlea...
TOP 5 - YEAR 2017
Most Popular Games
The King's Heroes
Where Are We?