Echoes of Aetheria
The Book of Legends
YOU and who else?
A Timely Intervention
The Tale of a Common Man
3 Stars of Destiny
Laxius Force III
Laxius Force II
THE KING'S HEROES
DEVELOPER: Aldorlea Games - PRICE: $19.99 - GUIDE: $6.99
- 30-40 Hours of epic and rich gameplay
- Visible encounters
- Mouse control
- No less than 6 modes of difficulty including unique 'Attack Mode'
- Choose your party among 8 different classes of characters, some of them with up to 4 different sub-classes
- Rename your characters - give your name or a friend's!
- Colyseum for you to test your skills and earn great rewards
- Tons of Relics and Artifacts to discover
- Great-looking enemies, beautiful environments and charming music
- 150-page strategy guide available
Princess Darlene has vanished. The King is completely broke.
His only chance is to ask his closest friends for help.
And one of them is a natural choice, having been there when it happened.
But the shock of it has wiped out most of the memory, and your only clue remains a torn parchment.
Choose among a knight, a witch, a minister even, and several others, and try to find out what happened to the King's daughter.
But choose well, because much more than actual professionals, these people are first and foremost the King's best friends. Will they end up heroes, or zeros?
You have a say in the matter!
(from left to right in the castle room)
- Frank (Crusader): strong warrior with multiple hits, can equip everything
- Frank (Paladin): strong warrior with healing magic, can equip almost everything
- Frank (Dark Knight): strong warrior with dark magic, can equip almost everything
- Bruce (Commander): can command other characters, best matched with good warriors
- Trillian (Pyro-witch): Fire and Air magics
- Trillian (Transfo-witch): Ice and Water magics
- Trillian (Magneto-Witch): Thunder and Earth magics
- Gail (Priestess of Savior): Healing magic, great but weak protector
- Gail (Priestess of the Pentacle): Dark magic, crossroads between attacking and healing
- Novak (War Monk): Good fighter, lacks armors, minor healing plus lots of curing spells especially unfrequent ailments
- Novak (Fire Monk): Good fighter, lacks armors, minor healing plus Fire magic
- Novak (Ice Monk): Good fighter, lacks armors, minor healing plus Ice Magic
- Novak (Thunder Monk): Good fighter, lacks armorsn minor healing plus Thunder Magic
- Jefferson (Minister): great at making money and at supporting others, doesn't hit very hard
- Mona (Rogue): efficient warrior but lacks equipment, fast and powerful
NOTE: for more very valuable and helpful information about this game, please check:
- Callyope (Archer of the Dew): can learn to shoot several arrows before the fight stars, Water magic
- Callyope (Archer of the Canopy): can learn to shoot several arrows before the fight stars, Earth magic
- Callyope (Archer of the Clouds): can learn to shoot several arrows before the fight stars, Air magic
... I am new on Aldorlea...
TOP 5 - SUMMER 2017
Most Popular Games
The King's Heroes
Laxius Force II
Where Are We?